Monday, June 15, 2009

The past year!

*** Just so you can see I'm real and still a work on progress in the blog world






Our two little NICU Babies!



Babies Dedicated! OK So my little Princess Wasn't Looking


I Love these two picture from thier first year my little princess and little prince.













Well ok, I am thinking more than the past year. I am thinking back to when our babies were first born. With the wifes condition we were fortunate enough to bring home everyone. While we we enjoyed Christmas two days later came the greatest gift that 2007, . . . OK besides two big tax deductions.
As if TSK's weren't enough, I began a long process of going to school once again, but to gain a MBA. Through those times, it was difficult. It took a lot of patience that my LOVE so greatly gave. And it was late nights of studying between my TSK's crying and feeding and whatever else they like to do during those long nights. We were so blessed during those months to have family and church support that we did. It was a great time for us to truly see the network that surrounds us.
I am so lucky to be a father of two amazing kids. Everyday I consider it a great gift from God and just can't believe the little people they are becoming. It is truly amazing!

0 comments: